Join Our Team
Locations: Pensacola, Panama City or Ft. Walton
Job Type: Full-time
Who We are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Panama City. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need you!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job, but a career.
The Big Task
An electrician must be able to install all types of electrical conduit, wiring, equipment and fixtures. Ensure that all work is in accordance with relevant codes. Must be able to install electrical gear, street lighting, main electrical services, branch circuit systems, electrical control systems, fire alarm systems, and lighting systems per the drawings. Must work implement safety on all job sites.
- Ability to read and comprehend construction blue prints and specifications.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical equipment, conduit, wiring, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Plan ahead with the process of the job to complete the project efficiently and on time.
- Install electrical equipment, conduit, wiring and fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustments or repair, and ensure compliance with codes.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as testing equipment, ohm/amp meters, power tools, measuring devices, as well as other construction equipment.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of systems of circuits in electrical systems using testing devices, such as ohmmeters or voltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or lifts, to install electrical conduit, equipment, fixtures or wiring.
- Perform physically demanding task such as digging trenches to install conduit or moving or lifting heavy objects.
- Direct or train workers to install electrical conduit, equipment, fixtures, and wiring.
- Perform duties, such as maintaining records or daily reports, preparing reports, or list supplies and equipment.
- Other job duties will include housekeeping and delivery of materials to/from job sites.
- Have a clean background, able to obtain access to military facilities. OSHA 10 is a plus.
What We Offer
- Full time position
- Health, Dental, and Vision Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation