Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Replace Your Air Conditioner Before it Cost You More
Besides your air conditioner breaking down unexpectedly, how can you tell if it is time to replace your home’s air conditioning unit? Like any piece of equipment, air conditioners can wear out. When air conditioners become worn they can break down more frequently. As air conditioners age they can struggle to cool your home effectively. If you find that your energy bills are increasing your A/C unit could be costing you money.
Here are a few signs that you might need a new air conditioning system
- Your A/C unit requires frequent repair-If your air conditioning system is requires regular service calls to stay running, it is a sign that you may need to replace your system. The cost to replace your system could be cheaper than continuing to repair your air conditioner.
- Increased energy bills-If your energy bills have been increasing, and you are not using more appliances than normal, your air conditioner could be the culprit. Over time air conditioners can become less efficient, which means they use more energy to cool your home.
- Your home is always humid-High humidity in your home can be a sign that you need to replace your air conditioning system. When your AC system is not cooling properly, it will not remove the moisture from the air.
- The air conditioner is noisy-A loud air conditioning system could be an indication that your have a mechanical problem. It can also be a sign that your air conditioner is running at its max capacity to cool your home. Either way a loud AC unit is a sign that your air conditioner is in need of replacement.
- The air conditioning system is more than 10 years old-As air conditioners get to be older than 10 years, some of the major components can become worn and break. The saltwater environment on the beach is very harsh and can accelerate the deterioration of your air conditioning.
If you need help evaluating your system, let Peaden Air Conditioning take care of your home cooling needs. We can dispatch one of our expert NATE certified technicians to evaluate yours system. Our technicians can perform a diagnostic survey on your air conditioning system to determine if you should repair or replace your system. If you determine you would like to replace your air conditioning system, one of our Comfort Consultants can help you find a system that fits your needs and your budget and financing programs are available.
Peaden Air Conditioning Plumbing and Electrical is there for all your home service needs. We install and replace air conditioners in Panama City, Panama City Beach, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, Gulf Shores and all the other great communities in Northwest Florida and South Alabama. Let us show you why we are the “Professionals You Can Trust.”