HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Services in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Have you heard of whole-house wellness? It’s attaining maximum energy savings while spending less money on monthly bills. It includes clean indoor air quality, good water, and maintenance programs designed to keep your systems running efficiently for as long as possible.
Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical is your whole-house-wellness company. We’ve served Santa Rosa Beach and nearby neighborhoods for over 50 years, so we know your home’s plumbing, electrical, and AC requirements.
AC & HEATING REPAIR, REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION IN SANTA ROSA BEACH
In Walton County, air conditioning isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity. Never delay if you suspect your AC unit needs repairs, and don’t wait until it’s an emergency. Keeping up with seasonal tune-ups and making minor repairs early instead of putting them off can save you big in the long run.
Signs your heating and cooling system needs attention include:
- Muggy air
- Decreased airflow
- Rooms that are too warm or cold
- Malfunctioning thermostat
Can you do AC maintenance yourself? Leave the tune-up to a pro, but there are several things you need to do between seasonal checkups:
- Clean the area around the outdoor condenser and indoor unit.
- Clean and vacuum the registers
- Inspect and replace the air filters.
Peaden professionals are your Santa Rosa Beach air conditioning experts.
Contact us at 855-557-7878 with any questions about heating and cooling. We offer:
PLUMBERS IN SANTA ROSA BEACH
Plumbing pipes are all over your house, inside and out. Just one minor leak behind a wall can cause a lot of damage if it isn’t caught in time.
If you suspect a plumbing leak, get help before it becomes an emergency. Still, you can’t fix what you don’t know about, so watch for signs you have a plumbing problem:
- Brown stains on ceilings and walls
- Damp flooring
- Foul smells
- Gas smell – never ignore a gas odor, no matter where it comes from. Call your gas company, then call Peaden.
- Higher water bills
- Overgrown or unusually green lawns
- Low water pressure
- Mold inside cabinets or on walls
- Noises from pipes
- Peeling paint or wallpaper
- Slow drainage
- Sound of water running
- Toilet gurgling
- Too many toilet or kitchen sink clogs
Call 855-557-787 any time and our emergency plumbers will come out to your Santa Rosa Beach home! Our plumbers can tackle most plumbing problems, including:
- Drain cleaning
- 24/7 emergency repair
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair
- Hydro jetting
- Kitchen and bath remodeling
- Leaky pipe repair
- Plumbing maintenance
- New construction plumbing
- Whole-home repiping
- Sewer line clog repair
- Shower and tub repair and replacement
- Tankless water heater repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Water heater repair and replacement
ELECTRICAL SERVICES IN SANTA ROSA BEACH
It’s illegal to hire someone without a contractor’s license for electrical work in Florida. Did you know your insurance company can deny coverage if a fire or other damage occurs from a DIY electrical wiring project? These are all good reasons to hire an electrical professional instead of trying to do it yourself.
If you notice these signs of electrical problems, contact your Peaden electrical professionals immediately:
- Aluminum wiring
- The circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Frayed wiring
- Dim or flickering lights
- Hot, warm, or loose outlets
- Sounds, such as buzzing, crackling, and popping
- Too many power strips in one room
- Heat or scorch marks on wiring
Never compromise your family’s safety. If you’re unsure about an electrical problem, ask Peaden. No hard sells, no pressure. Just affordable, honest service you can depend on. We take care of our friends and neighbors — like you — because we live here, too.
Our electrical services include:
- Ceiling fan installation
- Indoor lighting installation
- Light switch installation and repair
- Electrical maintenance
- New home construction
- Outdoor/security lighting installation
- Outlet installation
- Panel/circuit board upgrades
Call 855-557-7878 or contact Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical for more information.
24/7 Emergency Service in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Home comfort emergencies can happen without warning. When you come home from a long day to find that your AC isn’t working or you’ve sprung a serious plumbing leak, you need help fast. Sometimes you can’t wait until regular business hours, yet many HVAC, plumbing, and electrical companies are unavailable on nights and weekends. The team at Peaden is always available.
We have licensed plumbers, electricians, and HVAC professionals on hand 24/7 to help with your emergency needs. When an emergency arises, you can call us for all types of service, including:
- Emergency plumbing leaks
- Burst pipes
- Non-functioning drains or plumbing fixtures
- Sparking wires or outlets
- Electrical smells from your outlets
- Serious short circuits
- AC system that won’t turn on
- Frozen outdoor unit
- Serious HVAC system leaks
No matter the need, if you have an emergency with your home comfort or electrical services, we have emergency repair technicians standing by to help. They drive fully stocked vehicles, so you can quickly get the help you need.
Contact Peaden today at (855) 557-7878 or online to learn more about our Santa Rosa Beach, FL, emergency services.