Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Electrical Services in Miramar Beach, FL
Miramar Beach residential cooling and heating, plumbing, and electrical systems require maintenance and eventually repair and replacement. Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical has served Eastern Alabama and the Florida Panhandle for over 50 years. That’s the trademark of a business you can trust: We’re invested in our company and this community. Our company is invested in you.
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR, INSTALLATION & SERVICE IN MIRAMAR BEACH
We offer a full selection of AC services to residents of Miramar Beach, including:
- AC repair: Get your system back to normal quickly. We’ll identify the problem and resolve it fast, so you don’t have to suffer a moment longer than necessary.
- AC installation: Whether you’re replacing an aging unit or installing central systems for the first time, we can help you find the ideal unit for your needs and install it perfectly to manufacturer specifications.
- AC maintenance: Regular tune-ups are vital to keeping your AC healthy as long as possible, especially with the heavy use air conditioners see in our part of the world. Keep energy costs down, reduce the risk of breakdowns, and maintain comfort!
HEATING SOLUTIONS IN MIRAMAR BEACH
Miramar Beach winters are usually mild, but we do experience the occasional frigid blast, so you’ll appreciate a reliable, robust heating system. Never compromise on the comfort of warmth when you need it:
- Heating repair: When your heat cuts out or starts behaving strangely, give Peaden a call and let us get things back to normal.
- Heating installation: Need a new heating system? We’ll help you assess your options and install the exact right fit for your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Heating maintenance: The heat and combustion involved in most heating systems can wear down parts quickly, and in some cases, the systems can even become dangerous if in disrepair. Let our team keep your system efficient and safe with regular maintenance services.
Don’t let money stand in the way of the indoor air comfort you need. We offer convenient financing options to our Miramar Beach friends and neighbors (like you). Contact Peaden or call 855-483-4149 with questions.
PLUMBING IN MIRAMAR BEACH
Even a small leak can damage your home’s infrastructure, contaminate your water supply, and jeopardize your family’s health. When you need Miramar Beach plumbing services, Peaden offers:
- Drain cleanings
- Faucet services
- Garbage disposal services
- Kitchen/bath services
- Pipe leaks
- Sewer clogs services
- Sewer jetting services
- Shower/tub services
- Water heater services
ELECTRICAL SERVICES IN MIRAMAR BEACH
We appreciate DIY homeowners because they make informed decisions — like knowing when it’s time to call in a pro. If your DIY electrical project causes damage to your property — or worse, injury or death — your insurance company can deny coverage. The best DIYers know when to call a Miramar Beach licensed electrician for projects such as:
- Ceiling fans
- Landscaping/spa/outdoor lighting
- Light fixtures
- Light switches
- Panel upgrades
- Residential new-builds/renovations
COMMERCIAL HVAC IN MIRAMAR BEACH
Business-to-business support benefits our communities and local companies. We’re certified to offer the most qualified commercial HVAC services to business and industrial properties in West Florida and East Alabama.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES IN MIRAMAR BEACH, FL
You can’t anticipate an emergency. We provide 24/7 emergency services, but they’re stressful and cost more. Be sure to ask about our SmartCare program. In a disaster, Peaden SmartCare members have top priority.
Home System Maintenance
Whether your home’s HVAC system is brand-new or in its second decade, you’ll need service or repair sooner or later — and you can count on it being sooner if the systems haven’t had regular maintenance. Our home services professionals are certified, experienced, and receive ongoing technical training.
Without maintenance, your HVAC will only last about 10 years, but regular tune-ups can extend the life of your system by as much as five years, in addition to preventing the need for expensive repairs. You’ll need twice-a-year service: a spring AC tune-up and fall heating system maintenance.
Walton County homeowners understand the importance of annual plumbing maintenance and electrical maintenance for their homes, too. Your property is likely your biggest investment; maintenance just makes sense. HVAC and plumbing maintenance can spot health risks before they become problems.
We’ll be upfront about pricing and always offer affordable options that work with your budget and lifestyle. Call 855-483-4149 or contact Peaden for more information.
Drain Clearing expires 09/30/2021
& Sewer expires 09/30/2021