Saving You Money
Here at Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, our goal is to create customers for life by enhancing the comfort, knowledge, and safety of the communities we serve. We believe in honesty, excellent service, and quality customer care. We also believe that part of providing great customer service is sharing important information with homeowners to enable them to achieve ultimate home comfort while saving money in the process.
Increase Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
Everyone loves to save money, but not everyone knows that saving money can be pretty simple. In fact, by implementing a few smart practices in your home, you’ll be surprised at the impact on your overall monthly energy savings over time.
- Install a smart thermostat. While all of the newfangled thermostats you may have seen in the homes of friends or family may seem a little overwhelming, they can actually do a lot more for your home than meets the eye. Smart thermostats can be programmed to raise or lower the temperature in your home (depending on seasonality) in order to save you energy costs when you’re not home.
- Change your air filters regularly. If your air filters become clogged with dirt, dust, and debris, it will not only impact the indoor air quality in your home, but also potentially cause your HVAC system to short-cycle, meaning you’ll experience inefficient and unreliable comfort along with higher energy bills.
- Invest in a modern, tankless water heater. While most homes throughout Florida’s Gulf Coast still utilize traditional, tank-style water heaters, many homeowners are choosing to upgrade their system to more modern and extremely efficient tankless water heaters. Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand without the need to constantly refill, store, and maintain the temperature of gallons of hot water at a time. While the upfront cost of tankless water heater installation may seem daunting, they practically pay for themselves in efficiency savings by the time they reach 10 years, which is only half of their overall service life.
- Replace your HVAC system. While this may sound like a vast financial undertaking, today’s heating and cooling options can be custom-catered to your specific home size, comfort needs, and budget, especially when you’re working with a local team of experts who are seasoned in helping customers achieve their unique comfort goals. Heat pump installation has become a popular option among many homeowners throughout Panama City, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, and the surrounding areas due to a heat pump’s powerful and efficient ability to provide both heating and cooling.
Likewise, if your system is old or nearing the end of its service life, it’s best to get ahead of the curve and install a new, more efficient HVAC system before you are faced with a breakdown. We offer flexible financing to ease the burden of a new system purchase.
- Don’t ignore the need for repairs. While it may be tempting to chalk that strange sound coming from your HVAC system up to a one-time anomaly, it’s always best to address any need for repairs head on. Delaying necessary repairs will only allow the problem to grow larger (and likely much more expensive) to repair.
Invest in Routine Maintenance Services
Another major money saver for homeowners throughout Panama City, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, and the surrounding areas is through routine, preventative maintenance for your home’s comfort systems. Just as you regularly schedule a tune-up for your car or an annual check-up with your doctor, routine maintenance will alert you to any small issues before they have the chance to become larger, more costly problems. Further, annual maintenance will allow you to get the maximum service life possible out of your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems. At Peaden, we offer SmartCare Plans catered to your home’s specific needs, allowing you to choose the option that works best for you!
If you’d like to learn more about how you can increase energy efficiency in your home and reap the rewards of money saved, call the Peaden pros today at (855) 557-7878 or schedule your services online!
Drain Clearing expires 4/30/2021
& Sewer expires 04/30/2021