Dedicated To Saving You Money
Efficient HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Systems Help Keep Costs Down
At Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, our goal is to create customers for life by enhancing the comfort, knowledge, and safety of the communities we serve. We believe in honesty, excellent service, and quality customer care.
We also believe that part of providing great customer service is sharing important information with homeowners to enable them to achieve ultimate home comfort while saving money in the process.
Take Advantage of Financing & Special Offers
Installing new HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems can be pricey. However, upgrading your home’s comfort systems is a sound investment, and at Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, we’re here to help.
Increase Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
Everyone loves to save money, but not everyone knows that saving money can be pretty simple. By implementing a few smart practices in your home, you’ll be surprised at the impact on your overall monthly energy savings over time.
- Install a smart thermostat. While all the new thermostats may seem overwhelming, they can do much more for your home than meets the eye. Smart thermostats can be programmed to raise or lower the temperature in your home (depending on seasonality) to save on energy costs when you’re not home.
- Change your air filters regularly. If your air filters become clogged with dirt, dust, and debris, it will impact the indoor air quality in your home and could cause your air conditioner or heating system to short-cycle, meaning you’ll experience inefficient and unreliable comfort along with higher energy bills.
- Invest in a modern, tankless water heater. While most homes in Florida’s Gulf Coast still use tank-style water heaters, many homeowners are upgrading to more modern and extremely efficient tankless water heaters. These provide hot water on demand without needing to constantly refill, store, and maintain the temperature of gallons of hot water at a time. While the upfront installation cost may seem daunting, they practically pay for themselves in efficiency savings by the time they reach 10 years, which is only half of their service life.
- Replace your HVAC system. While this may sound like a big investment, today’s HVAC options can be customized to your home size, comfort needs, and budget, especially when you’re working with a local team of experts. Heat pump installation has become popular among many homeowners throughout Panama City, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, and surrounding areas due to their powerful and efficient ability to provide both heating and cooling. If your system is old or nearing the end of its service life, it’s best to install a new, more efficient HVAC system before you have to deal with a breakdown. We offer flexible financing to ease the burden of a new system purchase.
- Don’t ignore the need for repairs. While it may be tempting to chalk that strange sound coming from your HVAC system up to a one-time anomaly, it’s always best to address any need for repairs head-on. Delaying necessary HVAC repairs will only allow the problem to grow (and likely get much more expensive) to repair.
Invest in Routine Maintenance
Another major money-saver for homeowners throughout Panama City, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola, and surrounding areas is routine preventative maintenance for your home’s comfort systems. Just as you regularly schedule a tune-up for your car or an annual checkup with your doctor, routine maintenance will alert you to any minor issues before they become larger, more costly problems.
Annual maintenance will let you get the maximum service life possible out of your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems. We offer SmartCare Plans catered to your home’s specific needs, allowing you to choose the option that works best for you.