Indoor Lighting Installation in Panama City & Pensacola, FL
Upgrade Your Interior Lighting Fixtures With the Top Electricians in the Panhandle
Interior home lighting can add flair and beauty to your home. If you’re remodeling, adding new features, or need old lighting fixtures replaced, Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical can help with your home lighting requirements.
We can replace and install canned lights, track lights, pendant lights, recessed lights, sconce lights, lantern lights, and any other indoor lighting. Peaden electricians cover the Panhandle of Florida and the Gulf Coast of Alabama.
Types of Interior Lighting We Can Install
- Canned lights: Also called recessed lights, these indoor lighting fixtures are recessed into the ceiling, providing a downward-facing task light or general lighting for kitchens, dining rooms, offices, and more.
- Spotlights: A light with a wide beam, a spotlight is often used to provide task lighting for areas like kitchens or offices. Outdoors, the fixtures may be used to illuminate trees, signs, or walkways.
- Track lights: Often used in kitchens and bathrooms, track lighting places one or more adjustable task lights in a long track, allowing you to aim the light where it’s needed.
- Fluorescent lights: With their bright illumination and low power usage, fluorescent lights were popular in kitchens and bathrooms, though now they’re often found in shops and garages.
- LED lights: Using less power than fluorescent with better light quality, LED lights have become the standard for energy-efficient lighting throughout the home. They’re available in countless styles and sizes, with color temperatures ranging from warm to cool white.
- Cabinet lighting: Cabinet and under-cabinet lighting, often done with low-voltage LED strips, makes it easier to find the items you need in your cabinets while providing extra lighting for under-cabinet work areas.
- Pendant lights: Used as accent or task lighting in kitchens and dining rooms, pendant lights hang down from the ceiling on stylish ropes, cables, or chains.
- Accent lights: Designed to highlight architectural features, art, or other interesting areas of a home. Accent lights are often found in dining rooms, libraries, family rooms, and more.
- Sconce lights: Stylish and wall-mounted, sconces are often used to light hallways and corridors or provide more subdued lighting for areas like home theaters.
- Chandeliers: Hung from the ceiling in dining rooms, entryways, and large, open areas, chandeliers are intricately designed fixtures with multiple lights. They often serve as a focal point of the room.
- Globe lights: Often ceiling- or wall-mounted, globe lights typically feature a metallic base with a frosted glass globe that diffuses the light. They’re available in simple smooth styles and ornately carved glass versions in spherical and domed shapes.
- Bathroom lights: Bathrooms often feature a combination of ceiling-mounted fixtures and task lighting to illuminate spaces like vanities or changing areas.
- Kitchen lights: Kitchens typically feature ceiling-mounted fixtures and a variety of recessed lighting, pendant lights, cabinet lights, and more for specific work areas and tasks.
Call (855) 557-7878 or contact us online for help selecting the best lighting solutions for each area of your Florida home.
Why Choose Peaden for Indoor Light Fixture Replacement in Panama City, FL?
If you want your lighting fixtures to look their best and be installed safely and properly, choose a qualified electrician to get the job done right. At Peaden, we have served Panama City and the Gulf Coast area for over 50 years, and we offer high-quality, professional services backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call (855) 557-7878 today or contact us for professional indoor lighting installations in Panama City, Pensacola, or the surrounding areas.