Ceiling Fan Installation in Pensacola & Panama City
Expert Local Electricians in the Florida Panhandle
With the hot and humid summers in the Panama City area, anything that can be done to improve your comfort and reduce your cooling costs is well worth it. A ceiling fan is a good example. It can make you feel cooler by circulating air and helping sweat evaporate faster, and compared to your air conditioner, a ceiling fan uses far less energy.
If you are considering a ceiling fan for your Florida home, make sure it is installed safely and properly by choosing our team at Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical for the job. We offer ceiling fan and light fixture installations and replacements in Panama City, Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, and the surrounding communities. Our company has been serving the Gulf Coast region since 1969, and we feature excellent service, fair prices, and work backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Get started with your new ceiling fan installation in Panama City or Pensacola, FL. Contact our team at Peaden today online or by calling (855) 557-7878.
The Benefits of a Ceiling Fan for Your Panama City Home
Ceiling fans can move a large volume of air, creating an evaporative cooling effect on the occupants of a room. They can be used at night, early in the morning, or during the evening when temperatures are cooler to save electricity. Alternatively, they can operate in conjunction with the air conditioner to distribute the cool air more evenly during the daytime. In doing so, ceiling fans can provide several benefits:
- Improved comfort
- Lower cooling costs
- Reduced energy usage
- Quieter operation than an AC unit
- Reduced heating costs in the winter
To learn more about how ceiling fans can help you save energy, talk to our experts today by calling (855) 557-7878 or contacting us online.
What To Consider When Installing a Ceiling Fan
Today’s ceiling fans come in a variety of traditional and modern looks and dozens of colors and finishes. They feature numerous lighting options, making it easy to choose a model that fits your unique needs and decor. Some of the main things you need to consider during the installation are:
- Space requirements – Ceiling fans typically need at least 18 inches of space between the blades and nearby walls for proper air circulation, and fans are available in multiple sizes to fit the room better.
- Ceiling heights – Ceiling fans hang down at least a foot, so make sure your ceilings are high enough, preferably 8 feet or above.
- Mount types – Many ceiling fans are available with long downrods for tall or sloped ceilings or flush mounts for shorter ceiling heights.
- Motor types – Most fans come with a traditional AC, or alternating current, motor, but some newer models offer a direct current (DC) motor that is smaller, quieter, and more efficient.
- Controls – If your ceiling fan is low enough to reach, a simple chain switch may work, but if it is mounted high or in an inaccessible area, consider choosing a model with a remote control.
Need help choosing the best fan for your home in Pensacola or Fort Walton Beach? Call (855) 557-7878 or visit us online to speak with our experts today.
Why Choose Peaden for Ceiling Fan Installations in the Panama City Area?
For your ceiling fan to be quiet, reliable, and safe, it is best to choose a qualified professional for the installation. Not only does the fan need to be secured with a proper ceiling mount and outlet box designed for a ceiling fan, but it must be wired correctly. At Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, our licensed electricians have the experience to make sure your ceiling fan is installed correctly, and we stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call us today at (855) 557-7878 or contact us online for quality ceiling fan installations by professionals that you can trust.