Here at Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, we know that when you need AC service, you want to make sure you have a quality AC repair company that will resolve the issue quickly. Our team is dedicated to your AC repair and will make the process seamless for you. We have decades of experience when it comes to AC replacement and repair. Don’t put off that AC repair any longer! Our team of AC service specialists are here to help you reach comfortable temperatures in your home or office.
Our AC repair services are convenient, and we handle jobs of all sizes. Whether you need commercial AC repair or have AC issues at your home, we will diagnose the problem. Once we find the AC repair that needs to be completed, we will give you an estimate. We are straightforward about repair costs and what you can expect from our service company. Not only do we help with AC repair, but we will also help you prevent it.
If you require AC replacement, let our experts handle the installation. Professionals must complete AC replacement because there is a lot that needs to be factored in. On every job we do, we make sure that our measurements are accurate. If you have an amateur perform the AC replacement or new installation, you may end up needing an additional AC repair to correct it. We don’t think that you should have to spend any extra money on a quality AC replacement. We get the job completed correctly the first time so that you get back on track quickly.
When you call for an AC replacement, we will begin with a free estimate. We want to make sure that you have all of the information you need before starting the project. It’s important to us that you are completely satisfied with every step of your service call. As your new unit ages, we will also help with AC repair to keep it working in optimal condition.
If you start to need AC repair more often than usual, this may be a sign you need an AC replacement. The best rule of thumb is to have a technician come out and determine if your unit needs to be replaced instead of repaired. No matter what service you may require, we have all the best AC repair equipment to identify and address the problem.
Our AC service also includes a maintenance plan. We are passionate about preventative maintenance because we know this saves you money on future AC service and repair calls. Keeping your system running longer and with fewer AC repairs will save you time and money. Plus, you will use less energy, so your AC service and energy bill costs will be lower. We also encourage you to have regular AC service performed so you can enjoy clean indoor air quality. AC repair from a reputable company is vital to your family’s health and the life of your unit.
When you choose our AC service maintenance plan, you will get discounts and priority scheduling. We want to protect your AC replacement from future breakdowns. We do this by using integrity and precision in each AC service we perform. You will save money on AC repair because we fix issues before they become major problems. You will reduce the number of AC repair disturbances you have when you call us. Keeping AC repair away will keep you comfortable and give you peace of mind. You never know when AC repair can pop up, but rest assured that our AC service company will be ready.
Whether you’re buying a new home or maintaining the one you have, duct inspections are essential to keeping the air flowing properly throughout your home. They help you identify problems, increase the efficiency of your HVAC unit, and improve your home’s indoor air quality.
Benefits of duct inspections include:
- Improved energy savings. Left unchecked, ductwork can deteriorate and decrease your heating and cooling systems’ efficiency. Sagging, cracking, and leaks are just a few of the issues that create the wear and tear that can, over time, drive up your utility bills. Our skilled technicians perform tasks like sealing and tightening ducts to help you save on energy usage and keep your home comfortably warm or cool.
- Improved indoor comfort. The number one culprit behind failing duct systems is debris buildup. When dirt, dust, and particulates accumulate in your home’s ductwork, the buildup can obstruct airflow and cause your HVAC system to work harder to move air throughout the living space. Removing debris buildup lets the conditioned air flow freely inside the system and helps ward off duct damage.
- Improved indoor air quality. If too much debris builds up in your ductwork, it can end up inside your home when the HVAC system is turned on. You might also notice unpleasant odors. Inspecting and cleaning ductwork every few years helps prevent the accumulation of soot, bacteria, pollen, and other contaminants in your home’s ducts.
Your home’s ductwork has an average life span of about 30 years. HVAC systems have a life span of around 15 years. Some people choose to replace their home’s ductwork when they replace their HVAC system. When you install new ductwork:
- The higher R-value delivers better system performance
- Hot or cold air is better distributed
While proper installation and regular cleaning of duct systems can keep them operating at peak performance, incorrect installations, neglected maintenance, and daily wear and tear can cause problems that require early duct replacement. Peaden offers new duct installation services that ensure your HVAC system effectively and efficiently heats and cools your Florida Gulf Coast home.
Need AC or duct services for your Florida Gulf Coast home? Contact Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical online today, or call us at 855.557.7878 to schedule an appointment.
& Sewer expires 10/31/2021