Commercial Maintenance Plans for Your Facility
Preventative commercial maintenance plans can be beneficial to the everyday operation and efficiency HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems in your business’ facility. Preventative maintenance is recommended by air conditioning equipment manufacturers as well as electric and gas providers because of the potential savings in equipment and energy. Peak efficiency, maximum system capacity, extended equipment life, lower energy cost and better indoor air quality are the major items of importance when considering a commercial maintenance plan for your business.
After extended usage, air conditioning systems can accumulate dust, dirt, debris, slime, and algae. Unless inspected, cleaned and tuned-up on a periodic basis, problems such as condensation, drain overflow, freezing up, icing, restricted airflow, excessive moisture, and premature rusting can occur. If not properly maintained, the additional and unnecessary strain on the air conditioning equipment can result in higher energy expenses.
Even if the air filters are regularly changed, the internal working of the A/C unit can become dirty. Because air conditioners remove moisture from the air, they contribute to the buildup of dust and debris on the coils and in the air handler. This further demonstrates why air conditioners must be cleaned regularly.
Commercial maintenance plans can help you protect your investment and save you money by preventing future breakdowns. Call Peaden and we will be happy to answer any questions you have about our HVAC, plumbing, and electrical commercial maintenance plans.
Protect Your Investment With a Commercial Maintenance Plan With Peaden!
• Preventative maintenance on your equipment
• We fix small problems before they become big costly problems
• Conveniently scheduled tune-ups
• Routine A/C system cleaning,
Reduce Unexpected Break Downs
• Regular HVAC system check-ups fix problems before they occur
• Our maintenance plans reduce the need for emergency service
• No unexpected cooling interruptions in the middle of a hot summer
Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner
• Planned cleanings reduce the strain on your air conditioner
• Preventative maintenance reduces excessive wear and tear
Minimize Energy Consumption
• Regular AC unit tune-ups keep your air conditioners running efficiently
• Coil cleanings ensure your air conditioner is cooling efficiently
• Check-ups will ensure your system is running properly and not wasting energy
• Same day service with no overtime charges-EVER!
• Expedited 24 hour emergency service to our Energy Savings Plan members
• Priority Service in the busy season guaranteed.
Discounts on Service
• 15% discount on parts, labor, and repair
(15% discount applies only to parts and labor. The 15% discount does not apply to the purchase of new air conditioning systems)
• The Energy Savings Plan is 100% transferable to the next homeowner
• Take the Energy Savings Plan to your new home
Equipment Manufacturer Recommended
• Regular maintenance is recommended by all air conditioning manufacturers
• Routine cleaning is strongly recommended by all air conditioning manufactures
$89 DRAIN CLEANING WITH FREE CAMERA INSPECTION
Expires: Sunday, December 31, 2017