Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical: Selecting Quality Brands for Our Private Label Equipment
At Peaden Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical, we believe that the quality of our equipment is essential to providing our customers with the best possible service. That’s why we take the time to carefully select the brands that we offer as our private label equipment.
We start by researching the different brands available on the market. We look at factors such as the brand’s reputation, the quality of its products, and the availability of customer support. We also talk to our customers to get their feedback on the brands that they’ve used in the past.
Once we’ve narrowed down our list of potential brands, we conduct our own testing. We put the equipment through its paces to make sure that it meets our high standards. We also check the warranty terms to make sure that our customers are protected in the event of a problem.
Only after we’ve completed all of this research and testing do we decide to offer a brand as our private label equipment. We’re confident that the brands that we offer meet our high standards and that they will provide our customers with years of reliable service.
Here are some of the factors that we consider when selecting brands for our private label equipment:
- Reputation: We only work with brands that have a good reputation for quality and reliability.
- Product quality: We carefully inspect all of the products that we offer to make sure that they meet our high standards.
- Customer support: We want to make sure that our customers have access to reliable customer support if they ever need it.
- Warranty terms: We offer our customers extended warranties on all of our private label equipment.
We believe that by carefully selecting the brands that we offer, we can provide our customers with the best possible experience. If you’re looking for quality HVAC equipment, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our private label brands.
Why Peaden Select?
- Great value equipment
- Good quality for a good price
- Meets EPA minimum requirements at 14.3 SEER2
- Best value equipment to balance cost and benefit.
- Upgraded internal components from Peaden Pro giving better efficiency at 15.2 SEER2.
- Gives a monthly return on investment due to the higher efficiency that could result in up to $1000-1400 in electricity savings over the expected lifetime of the system. Also when viewed in terms of the 10/10 warranty, there is peace of mind when not having to worry about major air conditioning expenses, due to component failure, over the next 10 years.