Join Our Team
Position: Customer Service Representatives
Locations: Panama City
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Service Representatives to join the largest service company in the Panhandle. As a CSR, you are the first impression of our company. We are looking for friendly, outgoing people that can work in a fast-paced environment and to work as a member of our dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth while offering world class service, with opportunities for advancement. You will be responsible for answering phones, assisting customers, booking service appointments, making outbound calls with multiple other tasks.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Computer competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Passionate about Peaden and loves the brand.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company paid Life insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) with Company match
Peaden provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Peaden is a drug-free workplace.